Sunday 10 August 2008

Day 2 - and THIS is what my kitchen cupboard now looks like...



Mmm, doesn't it just make your mouth water?

Things are going well, though. I went to see Mamma Mia at the cinema today so couldn't possibly be feeling anything other than chipper - it's the silliest, girliest, jolliest film since Enchanted.

I do feel a bit lightheaded but that's to be expected for the first few days - but I am a bit worried about feeling rubbish at work tomorrow. Still, at least it will be a distraction from starvation.

Anyway, I really don't have the energy to write anything entertaining (um, I'd better have got over this by 9.30 tomorrow, or there are going to be some seriously pissed off Heatworld users writing "meh" in the comments box on every story) so I'm going to dive back into my My So Called Life boxset. I've decided that boxsets are the way forward while my social life is slightly on hold - perhaps I should try to lose a stone a series...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I give it a week before you start eating the catfood. ;)

Good luck :)