Tuesday 12 August 2008

More on Isabel's shock weight loss...

So, in week one of Lighter Life, there's a midweek "pop-in" session and I went to mine this evening. I'd expected to lose one or two pounds, but I'd lost seven - the most out of the whole group of eight people!

Go me.

Anyway, I thought I'd try and put this into perspective by finding out what weighs seven pounds...

SEVEN guinea pigs:


FOUR trays of Krispy Kreme doughnuts:


TWO human brains:


ONE AND A HALF chihuahuas:


ONE average newborn baby:


How fucking weird is it that I've lost that in four days? It ought to be more visible than it is. I'll be getting weighed again on Saturday, so fingers crossed I shed another couple of boxes of Krispy Kremes before then - it's VERY motivating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fucking awesome, girlfriend! Now, if you stop carrying those guinea pigs around that'll be another seven off straight away!

Lovings,

Ramona Verrill-Deacon

Mrs Haines said...

Lose some more guinea pigs - I'll take one off your hands. They're execptionally cute...